Always mindful of the need to preserve your private life and secure the details you have, MoversUp complies with the laws in place with regard to the preservation of privacy and personal data.
The collection and processing of your personal data shall take place in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78 – 17 of 6 January, 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms as amended and EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of personal data.
In order to allow you to browse and communicate on our website with complete peace of mind, we have put in place a charter on confidentiality. We reserve the right to modify this Charter on the grounds of adjustments to the MoversUp website or the laws in force.
1. Personal data collected
1.1. Online forms on the website
The personal details gathered is the information you freely send when you fill in one of the website’s online forms, to request an deal for one of MoversUp ‘s services on our Platform, to contact MoversUp or to give your feedback regarding the quality or disappointment of the services provided.
- Your contact information includes: username, first name, email address, smartphone and/or landline telephone numbers.
- In this scenario, if appropriate, details related to the transfer: location and pick-up place, date planned of relocation, justification for moving the furniture, any specific conditions related to the move (conserving furniture and transporting vehicles) when obtaining a quote for removals services and/or storage of furniture.
- Where appropriate, where the vehicle is being required for a quota operation, the vehicle’s transport data: destination location and pick-up locations, planned transport and map dates, and vehicle type.
- Where appropriate, the shipping details relevant to the distribution in question: address of destination and withdrawal, planned delivery date, and amount of parcels in the case of a request for a quotation for parcel service.
MoversUp can not include, by necessity, the resources available on its website, except in particular to plan except connecting with you the quotes requested and to address your questions and feedback.
Cookies are tiny quantities of knowledge about the devices that you use, which is processed in the Web server (computer, laptop, cell phone). Cookies can be conditional or permanent. In your computer permanent cookies are saved for up to 13 (13) months. Each time you shut the tab; temporary cookies vanish.
Cookies are used to:
- Ensure the platform works properly; allow the usage of all resources available at the web, in particular, to ask for an online quotation, register for alerts and newsletters; access a personalized portal; find shipping products.
- Make it easier for you to browse the site, especially by saving your IP address and your quotation requests, online on the site.
- Conduct platform maintenance and build site user reports, including the number of users, the sites you have most visited, the period you are linked to the internet, the type of software used, the sites from which you have reached the internet, search engines and the geography from which you have reached the site.
MoversUp obtains your consent prior to depositing cookies.
You may modify the user settings to either allow or reject cookies and block or disable cookies already put on your computer. You can set up the browser software to save cookies on your machine or to reject them, either systemically or according to whom they are issued. You can also set your browser software to ask if you want to accept cookies or not before you can save a cookie on your computer.
Every browser has a specific setup with regard to how cookies are handled. The setup is listed in the help menu of your browser, and you will know how to change your preferences for cookies by checking this information:
- For Microsoft Edge™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
You can also consult the website of the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (“CNIL